I posted this pizza recipe on my Instagram stories last week and was immediately asked to put it on the blog, so here you go!
Ingredients: Everything was purchased from Trader Joes
Cauliflower pizza crust
Sriracha and roasted garlic BBQ sauce
1 can of artichoke hearts (I cut the stems off and peel them apart)
Grilled chicken breast (cut into pieces)
1 onion (sliced)
Shaved parmesan and romano cheese (this comes together in a container)
1. Cook Cauliflower crust according to directions on box (10-12 minutes each side). For crunchier pizza, place directly onto the oven rack.
2. While the crust is in the oven, sautéed the onions in olive oil.
3. When the pizza crust is done cooking, assemble the pizza as follows: BBQ sauce, artichoke hearts, sautéed onions, grilled chicken, shaved parmesan/romano cheese.
4. Put the pizza back in the oven on the Broiler setting until the cheese is melted to your liking.
5. Top the pizza with arugula, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.
Have a slice day!